Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Back Again

Back to the blog after a week's absence. My Information Research and Technology course ended last week, but I've decided to continue the blog (at least until I finish my thesis).

I just got back from a great Bikram class-the room was packed and I enjoyed the extra humidity (boy-I can't believe I just typed that!). I spent the day at a seminar that ended ended early, so I was able to go to the 4:30 class. I like the instructor for that class, Marina. She's got an incredibly soothing voice that really helps you flow through the class.

I brought my brother to class with me a couple of days ago. He's done yoga for years-in fact he's tried to get me to go to class with him for years. This is the first time he tried Bikram, and he really liked it. With his yoga experience, he had the postures down pretty well-he just had to get acclimated to the heat. He said he liked it and will be back.

I've got two business trips lined up this month-one to Seattle and one to Monterrey, California. I've already scouted out the Bikram studios near my hotels and am hoping that my practice can continue out on the west coast. I'll keep you posted on the studios out there.

I'm still working on my business plan for a Bikram studio and am actually psyched for the long plane rides to the west coast so I can finish up the paper on the plane.

Well, enough typing. Time to start back on the paper.

No comments: