Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Back to Regular Bikram Practice

As my paper production winds down, I'm able to get back to my 5 times per week practice..and boy can I feel the difference!
With all my time being taken up with school and only being able to practice once a week (if that), I hadn't realized how much it had affected me physically, mentally and emotionally. My stress levels had reached an all time high.
I'm now back to my regular schedule, more or less, and, after 4 straight days of classes, I feel so much better-no more road rage, short tempers or stress. It's almost magical the way this practice affects you. I'm sure my friends will all be happy that I'm doing this again! ;)
My Information Research and Technology class ends tomorrow night and this Blog is my final exam. I'm pushing for an A-so wish me luck!

No comments: