Monday, April 21, 2008

Three Weeks Later!

Wow- three weeks since I last posted!

I returned from LA-more or less in one piece. What a city-a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there (OK-maybe for a year or two!).

I went to a Bryan Kest power yoga class in Santa Monica as I mentioned I was going to do in my last post. It was my first non Bikram yoga class. It was a great experience-I really enjoyed it. Ami introduced me to him after class-he's a really nice, regular guy. I plan on downloading his class onto my ipod so that I can practice while I travel, a flexibility that you can't get with Bikram.

My Bikram practice has been pretty steady, 5-6 times per week (it's amazing what you can do when you have time). I'm experiencing some great improvements (I can actually see my foot over my head in standing bow-something I never thought would happen). Now that school is almost over (two classes left-tonight and next Tues night), I plan on doing a thirty day challenge. The closest I've come in the past is 14 days straight.

Graduation is getting closer-June 8. We just ordered our caps and gowns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on completion of this long journey we all undertook. Toaday is the first day of the rest of our lives. The knowledge we gain by ourselves and from each other should open many doors to us if we choose to open them. Good luck and Godspeed.

The Vapir-izor